Morgan had many passions in life, and cared deeply about others. As a way to honor her beautiful life, and to perpetuate her legacy of grace and compassion, we established the Morgan Judd Memorial Fund at the Greater Cincinnati Foundation. We have been blessed with the generosity of many to raise over $100,000 through August 2012 for the Fund. We are so grateful for the opportunity the Fund provides to support many of the places and causes that were special to her, and to have a meaningful impact on so many lives.
Donations have been made to the following organizations:
- Ursuline Academy endowed scholarship (>>Read the news release)
- St. Mary Grade School annual scholarship
- Wake Forest University
- Cincy Dance! (A program of Cincinnati Ballet)
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America
- Habitat for Humanity (New Orleans mission trip
Thank you for your generosity and allowing us to continue to impact others, just as Morgan touched so many in her brief life.